Dad's Chair

WallysBunch

I don't have a lot of places where I am comfortable in our house. The kids take over the living room most times and my wife loves to lounge in the bedroom and watch her TV and play on her computer. So I have my den in the basement and I love it. I have my recliner there and a TV. I'm very comfortable there!:)

Rey1970

Lucky you! I still haven't been able to carve a place in the house I can call my own. I have been thinking about transforming the garage into my man cave, but haven't been able to do it.

crowl

You have a man cave and its in the basement? Then it truly is a cave. I need one BAD. Right now the closest thing I have to my own free time and thinking is when I am in the shower and it seems like there is scratching at the door to get in and bug me.

Howard

In my family growing up, "Dad's Chair" was a big deal. My grandfather had one, and so did my dad. We always fought to sit in it, but when Dad showed up, it was understood that it was his.

Zebeddee

Now I want a man cave! My dad used his garden shed as a hideout, but I make do with a padded recliner in the sun room. The kids used to like to sit on it when they were younger because it is much bigger than the other chairs.

Mark

I have my own chair as well. I will let the family members or even the animals use it but when it's time for me to get some work done or to just sit back and relax, I kick them out. They have plenty of other places to sit anyway:D

WallysBunch

Yup. It's just me and the TV down in the Man Cave and sometimes the laptop, like now. I'm watching Westerns and chillin' at the moment. We have a dinner we have to attend tonight at 7 but I'm taking a nap first.