Dancing with the stars

polamalu43

Aw man can you believe it? The Dancing with the Stars cast was just announced and my favorite player is on the show. I’m not sure how I feel about this! Hines Ward! I mean I will watch the show now, and I did not before. He better not get hurt while dancing! I bet his teammates are going to razz him bad!

Maxsdad

I saw that too man and I was like Come on! I always watch the show with my wife and kids and I always cheer for the sports guy! I love Hines so it will be easy to cheer for him. They are not giving him much hope though!

NewDad

Being on this show would be intense. Are you guys a fan of Stevo? I thought it was hilarious that he was on this show. Didn't he end up getting hurt? After being on Jacka**, you would think he could handle anything haha!

pokerdad

There have been alot of stars, athlete and otherwise, that have been injured on that show. I guess they actually practice up to 8 hours a day. It's crazy though, that an active professional athlete would take the chance.

polamalu43

Well Jason Taylor was on too remember? And then he went back and played football again - he was traded though. I don't like the idea that he is on the show right now either. I mean I know it's off-season and all but I don't want him to get hurt.

Tony_The_Great

I never thought that Hines was going to do so great in this show. My wife and I watch Dancing with the stars and with Hines on it has been a very good season. Do you think he will win?

McGregor

I don't really get into the TV show, but I saw Mike Tyson performing on Dancing With The Stars on Youtube. I think he performed well, which is quite amazing.