Did she have moods during pregnancy?

Alistair

I've heard that moods during pregnancy differ from person to person. Some women are really moody, and alternate between grumpiness and exuberance, while others don't have any moods at all. My wife has her share of moods in the third trimester, but she did her best to keep them under control. What about your partner?

Phillie

Oh yeah... my wife is very moody and she will be the first to tell you that. I know it's the hormones.... and I hope it stops soon or right after she gives birth. She cries a lot and then laughs a lot.

jason

Administrator
Staff member
My wife is moody without being pregnant, being pregnant just amplified it. We could go through a whole spectrum of moods in an hour. But it is worth it in the end.

NoobDad

My wife did, she just had the baby and is still having mood swings. I figure it will take a little while for her body to get back to normal.

benben

I think all women have mood swings when they are pregnant. The best thing you can do is be there for her the best you can and accept that you can't win.

Peyton

My wife had some mood swings, but they weren't nearly as bad as I thought they were going to be. She cried now and then and would get frustrated at little things, but that was about it.