Dinner and comedian

polamalu43

My wife and I went to a steak BBQ and comedian show last night. I have to admit I wasn't sure that we would enjoy it. I can't tell you the last time I laughed so hard. My wife was cracking up too. Do you ever go to comedians?

Andersson

We have only watched them on the TV specials that are setup now with the ATT U-verse. For some reason seeing one live just does not appeal to me at all.

Sinbian

It depends on the comedian. Once we were listening to a guy who didn't stop talking about disgusting sex topics for over an hour. I mean, don't get me wrong, I have nothing against the topic but it gets old after 15 minutes, at least this guy did.

Donald

We live in an area where we would have to drive an hour and a half to find anything like this, so we've never done it. Instead, we watch them on television. Most of the ones aren't funny. I could see how someone else might enjoy this, but it's not something we've done.

polamalu43

One of the comics talked a bit about sex but it was funny. I was afraid at first - wondering how bad they would be. I have to admit that they were super funny and it was not too over the top.

Victor Leigh

I remember going to Bangkok once and my friend to me out for dinner at a big restaurant. We were seated far from the stage because we had something to discuss. There were some people on stage doing a comedy act. After a while, I thought that the voices of the comedians sounded familiar. So I asked my friend who they were. When he told me their names, I realized that I had watched these comedians on tv before. Somehow the live performance was quite as entertaining as what I saw on tv. Probably it's because on tv, I could see them close up and actually see what they were doing.

encryptedbytes

We went to a few shows at a local club a few years ago, but haven't been to any recently. They were fun, the 2-drink minimum was reasonable, and we all had a good time. It was a much more entertaining experience that watching stand-up on television at home.

If you enjoy comedy and haven't seen a comedian live, I definitely recommend check out a show!