Do You Cook For Everyone?

Jerry F

When I cook, I don't fix a lot of different dishes for everyone's taste. I just fix what I want and let them eat what they want of it. I simply refuse to cook something different for everyone who is eating. My sister, on the other hand, cooks a different dish for every member of the family since they all won't eat the same thing. How do you manage at home?

Johnny

I personally think everyone should eat the same thing, and if they don't want to eat it then too bad lol. Not to sound mean, but I work really hard and am a busy guy. I do take requests though and we all take turns choosing what we want to eat. I think it's fair:D

Aiden

No way! I would not put up with that. Everyone needs to eat the same thing. It would get way too expensive and time consuming to make separate meals for everyone. Not my cup of tea.

William

If some of the family members don't like to eat what is in the table then they better cook themselves. I don't want to cook different foods because a home is not like fine dining where you get to order the food you want to eat.

Leon

Me neither. If I cook then it would be for everyone. It is not easy to cook so if they wanted another type of food then they should be one cooking.

BensDad

I don't cook that often, but when I do, I usually pick a meal I know that everyone enjoys. But, my sister used to cater to her kids when they were little because she had a bunch of picky eaters. Finally she put her foot down and said she wasn't a short order cook. Lo and behold, they became less picky when they realized it was that or nothing to eat.