Do you have insurance?

bighelp

I do and its good insurance but the dentist I deal with has to be an idiot. They needed to have pre-estimates for two options I could go with, them make me send all the information to my insurance before I can get the work done. This has never happened before. :mad:

jason

Administrator
Staff member
Right now the wife and kids do, but I do not. I got a little heated after another bill they refused to cover, although the paperwork said otherwise and dropped them. I'm shopping around again.

Luke

We have both health and dental insurance and so far it's been pretty good. We haven't had to pay for anything other than co-pays so far.

Phillie

My family has health, dental, prescription and vision insurance. It's pretty good insurance too. Hey let me tell you to be sure to get the authorization prior to the procedure. You don't want to be stuck with the bill.

youngdad

I have insurance, but I'm beginning to wonder why, other than making it easier to be treated when my son or I need to be. I made the mistake of not checking to be sure the hospital that I had some tests done at is in the network and it isn't. The insurance paid around $100.00 of around $700.00. I was notified a couple of days ago that some test the doctor ordered are considered "unnecessary" by the insurance company, so they aren't paying that, either. I don't know how much that is. To say insurance is a rip-off doesn't begin to describe it. If it wasn't for my son, I'd drop it.