Drink of choice

Kenny

If you decide to have a few drinks out with your wife or hanging around with the guys what do you usually choose? These days I tend to stick with beer, but I used to love Makers Mark whiskey and gingerale with a lime twist.

OrionH

I have been choosing drink Coronas with lime. For some reason it has been tasting really good to me. It is because many of my friends are from Mexico and that is what they drink and how they drink it.

Clive

For me, it's a toss up between rum, beer, and wine. Now that the weather is getting cooler, I'll probably switch almost exclusively to red wine. In the warmer months, I like beer or rum and water with a splash of coke.

jason

Administrator
Staff member
It is typically beer. Cheap and easy. I do love a nice glass of Bushmills though. Once in a blue moon we may do something like rum runners in the summer. Hard cider is always good in the fall. Pumpkin beers should be coming out soon.

Mead and wine are always good for a change up too.

Strongarm

Often, I'll just have a non-alcohalic beverage, but once in a while I'll have a beer or a glass of wine with dinner. If it's a social gathering, that is where I'll usually have a drink or two.

crowl

Had a Guinness the other night while we were out for a dinner gathering and last night (seafood) a Rolling Rock. Both were pretty good but I was the driver for the night so I ended up taking a sip of both and giving them to my cousin instead. Just was not in the mood for a beer I guess.

Alistair

I also prefer beer. Like Jason mentioned, it's cheap and easy. My second favorite beverage is limoncello (Danny DeVito's Limoncello is my favorite brand :p I highly recommend it). Occasionally, the wife an I enjoy a glass of white wine, when we feel in a romantic mood.