Dropping the little one off at day care

Jdrake

I think I have been inconsiderate. My wife didn't say anything but I can just tell I have annoyed her. Thinking about it I can see why. She ALWAYS drops the little one off at daycare, no matter how busy she is. I always seem to have an excuse as to why I can not do it. I feel bad about that and realize it would only be fair to split the responsibility. I took her today, but how can I make it up to my wife.

Salazar

Just keep helping out. Maybe bring her some flowers tonight and tell her that you're going to share the responsibility with her from now on and I'm sure you'll be out of the doghouse in no time.

ChristopherT

Are you sure that's why she's annoyed? I always guess wrong which actually adds something else to the list. What about bringing her the flowers and asking her what's wrong because you know something is.

Independent

I agree, I would ask her. Sitting around making guesses really does no good. Do something nice for her and REALLY listen. It is hard to hear our other say things about us that we might not want to hear, but it is important to actually listen.

Phillie

Help out more around the house! Don't wait for her to ask you to do something, take the inititiave and do it. I know my wife loves this! I wouldn't do flowers, then she will know you think you messed up.