Dual Survival

Gilbo

I just watched this show and the guy actually allowed his friend to cauterize a wound (Cauterization) of his that he self inflicted in order to show the audience all about it. This man is seriously brave or crazy, maybe a little of both.

Restless

Well, in order to be or gain a survivalists spirit, you need to step out of the boundaries of comfort and try to something that is less expected. I know it's a show on TV but Dave is one man I really came to respect over the years.

Bonzay

I like to watch Dave and Cody, but I'm not sure when they're on. I like how different they are from most practices in this field and how knowledgeable they are.

crowl

The Cody guy is the one that walks around barefoot right? Yea I think I have seen that show once or twice, he is a pretty fun character too.

Miller

I call this kind of thing stupid. I'm not criticizing the show, but wounding yourself and then cauterizing it is evidence that this man has to be one or two bricks shy of a load. In other words, his elevator doesn't go all the way to the top. Do you get my drift?

Kost

I think on one hand its crazy and on another its brilliant. It is educating the audience for sure but it is a tad on the nutty side too. I doubt the show actually asked him to do that and more than likely they had him sign a letter stating they take no responsibility for it too.

TwinPeaks

I'm sure that Dave decided to that by himself. He definitely strikes me as a character who would do such a thing. It is crazy though but still interesting to watch.