Electronics

RandysDad

Do you all have as many electronic stuff as I do in my house? I have four TV's, 4 DVD players, 5 CD players, 6 cell phones, a security system, plus all of the assorted household stuff. Oh and we have computers. Each child has one and my wife and I have one desktop and one laptop. It's draining the household budget.

NewDad

I've been thinking about this a lot lately too. We don't have as much as you do but even the little things add up. Try having the TV off more of the time and turning off the computers when you aren't using them. Every little bit helps!

MickL

Wow, that's a lot. We only have one TV in the living room as we don't watch television that much and the kids are still too young to need their own TV in their room.

polamalu43

Oh my - that is a lot of electronics. Why do you need all of those? Heavens no we don't have that many. We each have cell-phones and there is a TV in each our bedrooms and the family room. We also have a Wii and 2 sound systems. Wow, we have a lot too.

Roger

No, we don't have as many electronics... We do have one laptop and one mobile phone for each family member (me, the wife and the three kids), and two TV sets, but we don't have any CD players. There is also one desktop in the house, but it's rarely used, as we all prefer the mobility that our laptops provide.