Exercise Too Much?

Blended

I have a friend who is beating himself to death with exercise and it's starting to wear him off seriously, in many other aspect of life. Have you ever met someone who does this? And by the way, he is not a professional athlete, just a nut who tries to shape his body.

WagnerB

A friend of mine seems to be addicted to exercise. I think she is in good shape but she is not happy with that yet, and still wants to "lose some more pounds".

Andersson

Tons of people do this for one reason or another but sometimes those who you least think need it, actually fall into the "oh no they are doing this too much" category. I can vouch for it myself. I am careful with what I wear to hide what I do not want shown and most do not even realize the weight I carry, mostly due to being tall.

TJoel

I see your point. When it comes to losing weight or staying healthy, some people are too hard to themselves, while the others are too lenient to themselves. And I fall under the second category.

Restless

Well, people always had obsessions. Training and fitness is not an exception. But when it comes to ruining your health, some alarm should trigger and stop you in ruining yourself.