Fall shows!

CHenne

I cannot wait! All of the fall shows start coming back in a couple of weeks. We love Chicago Fire, NCIS and loads of other ones. Anyone else excited?

BigPapa

I am so excited too! I can't wait for Supernatural, Once Upon a time and Revolution. There is a new one, I think it is called Sleepy Hollow that I wouldn't mind trying either.

CHenne

There are a couple of new ones I want to see but I can't remember the names of them. I know they all start the week of the 20th. I wanted to watch Revolution but never got the chance. I wonder if the first season is on DVD.

jason

Administrator
Staff member
I cannot wait! All of the fall shows start coming back in a couple of weeks. We love Chicago Fire, NCIS and loads of other ones. Anyone else excited?
Not really. Almost forgot about about Sons of Anarchy last week. Was not really impressed. I may try Walking Dead or Justified when it comes back. But I cannot think of anything else that I may look forward to.

RichA

Did anyone watch Sleepy Hollow last night? I was going to but I was watching football. I wonder how it was. I might DVR that one - it looked pretty spooky! My family watches all the "cop" shows. I cannot wait for Law and Order - SVU. I hope Livvie is okay!

Victor

We had to put the kids down for bed so we weren't able to catch Sleepy Hollow beyond the first few minutes. We'll try to find it online later today.

When does NCIS start back up?

CHenne

I believe NCIS starts next week. I am going to look later today and make sure I have things taping again this season. I missed Sleepy Hollow. I bet they show it again later this week.

RichA

I almost forgot about The Voice. I love that show and it starts on Monday. I can't wait. I do have to say that I really liked Usher though so I'm not real happy that CeLo is coming back. He is a bit out there.