Give me Pasta!

Andersson

My wife hates it that I love pasta so much but with such a large variety of the dishes, how could anyone not love it? She thinks I eat too much pasta and won't cook it as much as I would like so sometimes we have split dinner nights. She cooks what she wants and I cook what I want.

RichA

I like pasta but I don't like it more than meat! I like to cook but I wouldn't want to have two different meals.That sure seems like a lot of extra work. What is your favorite pasta dish?

Andersson

Right now this is one of my favorites and I can not wait until we have it again. We had it on Monday and I am still craving more. Just call me Garfield.

CHenne

Oooh... that looks good. I printed it off and will show my wife later. I love lasagna but it takes so long to make. If we can make it in the slow cooker that will cut the time down. Maybe we can have it a couple of times a month now.

Alfy

Wow that does look good! I love lasagna and anything pasta. My favorite is pasta with a cream cheese sauce. We only have it once a month but it's so cheesy good. I always eat too much and end up with a stomach ache.

olderthandirt

I'm a big pasta fan. That's part of the reason I'd never be able to go low-carb or no-carb! There are just so many different types of pasta and ways to make it, that it's wonderfully versatile. It can also be very cheap, which is a help, too.