Grilling At This Time Of The Year?

Jerry F

We are getting ready to grill out tomorrow. The only difference is that the food will be eaten inside instead of outside. I love grilled food and we are going to cook hamburgers and steaks. Wonderful food for before the game!

pokerdad

My sister loves to grill all year long. They have a patio right outside their kitchen door and she'll pop in and out even when it's freezing. We aren't arranged so convienently and although I love steaks on the grill, we usually leave it be until it warms up a bit.

danno

This is what we call barbecue where I live and it's definitely for the balmy days of Summer. I live at the top of a building so there is no way that I could just pop outside to cook!

polamalu43

We grill year round too. You are right, the food is awesome in the winter. There is nothing like eating a big fat juicy steak from the grill and watching the snow fall! It just makes you appreciate it more.

CHenne

I pull the grill inside our garage and grill food year round too. We don't usually cook the potatoes out there like in the summer but we grill up veggies and meat. Happy grilling today!

SamMo

Nope, not for me. In fact I rarely go outside at all in the Winter. I hibernate until I can turn the central heating off!:D