grow up and get a job

wilson

I really do not understand people sometimes. Tons of people out there now complain about financial issues but many of these people (at least the ones I know) are those who are passing up jobs just because they do not like the place or do expect to get 99/per hour in wages.

TJoel

I don't understand them either. We are not currently in the best economic situation, but jobs are there for those who are willing to work. They maybe not perfect jobs, but they pay.

Shadow

Yes, I don't think there is a problem with jobs, but with picky or lazy people. And every time I say this to someone they just shake their heads with disbelief.

Greendad

Yeah, jobs are always there for those who are not picky in accepting job offers. And today is not the right time to be picky. You take the offer, or someone else will take it.

ryan

You're not kidding about this! We could go a long way toward getting America out of the shape we're in if people who could work would do it. Who cares if they have to get retrained? That's what they call life. And there's no shame in working at a job that doesn't pay a lot.

polamalu43

I don't know a lot of people that are this way. Most of the people I know are working their tails off to bring home some sort of income. I'm glad I'm not dealing with those type of complaining lazy people!

Lorenzo

I guess most people don't take the economic crunch seriously. If they are passing on jobs, they are still probably living in another time when everything was better. It's too bad for them, though, because these jobs don't wait for people. Once there is a an opportunity to earn, grab it, it might not come again.

Christian

Okay, here is my two cents...what is the point of working a job that will not pay your bills? I don't know anyone who can live on minimum wage ($7.50 an hour) do you? People don't realize that is what a lot of these jobs pay, and on top of that you will be held at 30 hours a weeks so they don't have to pay benefits. So before taxes that is $250 per week/$900 per month/$10,800 per year. The poverty level in the US for a single person home is $10,890. Now if you take taxes out of these wages this person working is still under the poverty level, and working a job that will go nowhere. I will do whatever it takes to care for my family, but I understand where these people are coming from.