hard of hearing

Wyss

That is what she tells me lately and I do not get it, sometimes when people talk it interrupts your train of thought. How exactly is that my fault?

LeonR

This one of the hard parts of marriage. We each individually want to do our own thing, but we also want someone to be there when we need it. Being interrupted over and over again, day after day, year after year wears thin on people who must live together. Even if they love each other dearly, their must be some kind of respect for the other person's quite, uninterrupted time. I'd say to set a time aside and talk it out.

Shadow

It is hard to achieve balance in every little thing in a marriage. It takes work and it is not always smooth and it often goes against what you would like or have the will to do.

Wyss

Right now this is the only thing that is throwing the balance off its normal course. Most days are fine but at least once a week lately I am getting randomly yelled at.

Dad Brad

Are you sure you want to listen to her? Do a reality check in your own mind, but don't tell her. Are you wanting to hear what she wants to tell you? Only you know the answer to this, but be honest with yourself. It prevents problems elsewhere if she thinks you're listening.

Keepworking

I think it's the reason why we got two ears and only one mouth. We should to listen more and talk less. But most people (me included) do the opposite.