Hardest thing I've ever experienced

Johnny

Divorce is the toughest thing I've ever been through. I thought I'd be with that person for the rest of my life, and then everything fell apart. It was terrible and I still can't believe it really happened.

Jessie

I understand completely! It was the hardest thing I think anyone has to go through. I try to think of the good times, but then reality sits in and I get angry at how deceived I was! I have moved on though and hope for a better outcome the second time around.

WillyWonka

Well, in my case it was the best thing that could have happened. My wife got hooked on drugs and went downhill in a hot hurry. She thought she had me fooled and that I didn't know it but I knew as soon as she started doing the hard stuff. I would "suggest" that my Mom and Dad would really like to see my little one for the day and she would readily agree. I got out of the relationship as quickly as I could AND I took the baby.

forgotten

That was different WillyWonka. You had a real problem with your wife. But it's so hard when it is the wife who dumps you for another guy. It really hurts so much, you feel cheated and betrayed...

WillyWonka

That has to be rough. Mine was cheating on me too in order to get drugs. She was a piece of work and I'm glad to get rid of her. I am sorry for your pain.