Health Insurance going up...again

Luke

I just found out last week that our health insurance premiums and deductibles are going up as well as our co-pay and prescription costs. There will of course be no raise to compensate for this. I swear I bring home less and less money every year.

Ed35

Join the club... It's the same for everyone that I know, including me. It's sick! I wish that we would get Cost-of-living raises so that it would at least offset the cost of insurance.

Ralphie

I would sure like it if Congress would pass legislation for a single payer and that we had a system like they do in Canada. My wife is from there, and she is flabbergasted by the U.S. system.

jason

Administrator
Staff member
Mine just went up $100 per month. Not only that, they stopped taking out auto pay from my bank account without telling me or sending me any sort of notice until they had a nice amount of change built up and sent me one big bill. I hate health insurance companies.

Rob

Hey, those health insurance companies are in business to make a profit. This is a capitalist society that is built on everybody being able to make a buck. Support your local capitalist!

bighelp

This is part of the reason we are shopping around for a company that does not go through either of our work policies. Right now we have plenty of insurance but we never seem to need it and the price to pay is not worth it.