High blood pressure from the games

CHenne

I am telling you my blood pressure must spike on Sundays now. My team (Steelers) are sure stinking it up on the field. We just pulled it off this week. I'm trying to not yell but it happens. My wife says my face and neck get all red. I better go get my blood pressure checked!

polamalu43

Tell me about it, I am in the same boat. Man its going to be a struggling season and I see a doctor visit for me too. We have to figure out a way to keep our blood pressure in check.

Bearsfan

Well, I can't blame any blood pressure issues on my team. The Bears have looked good the past couple weeks and to make things even better, Green Bay lost! All is well in my football universe. (My blood pressure in general is good too.)

BigPapa

I can't complain because my favorite team (which is college, not pro) is actually 5-0 on the season so far. I have been in your boat though, yelling and screaming at the TV like I can change the players performance on the field. Try to relax and just enjoy the game.

Andersson

Sports as well as anything else in life can have this same effect, I have tried for years and years to keep my own in check. The biggest issue I had was during my own children's teen years when I was working almost 85 hours each week. Thankfully those days are over.

CHenne

The team played okay this past weekend. Lost Polamalu again (sorry Polamalu43)! I do try to relax and watch the games. I might have to just turn them off for a while. We play again Thursday night.