High school football team

CHenne

So far this year we have made it to every football game for our local high school. They have won them all. They play tomorrow instead of tonight and I told my daughter we might not be able to make it. She was pretty upset. She thinks they are winning because we are going! I love it. Needless to say I have pushed yard work off until Sunday and we will be at the game tomorrow.

Do you go to the local sports games with your family?

Timeless

We go to the occasional professional hockey game but not as many as I'd like. We use to go to all my son's hockey games but he's not playing anymore. I miss going to those games, it was fun to watch.

polamalu43

I take the kids to the local football games too. I have always gone - I played for this team when I was in high school. I think it's good for the kids (players) to have a good fan base so we go to each home game.

CHenne

I played when I was in school too. I think that is why it is important to take our kids now. I remember how great it felt when the stands were full of cheering fans. We went on Saturday and our team won! Makes us 4-0, you wouldn't believe the people that are coming now. It's sad that they only come when the team is winning.