Hobbies?

Sinbian

What are your favorite hobbies, if any? I loved collecting stamp as a kid - I know it's geeky but I always had inclination to organizational sciences. :)

Cruise

I love reading and I visited the library regularly (I mean almost everyday) when I was younger and had no family to be responsible for yet. No I hardly get time to read and need a few months to finish a single book.

MickL

I also love reading and watching movies. But if there is a novel based on which a movie was made, I would prefer to watch the movie than to read the novel.

Sinbian

Camping is one of my favorite things and collecting gear that is used in that purpose. For example, I have a huge collection of various firestarters.

jason

Administrator
Staff member
I have too many I guess. But as long as I'm outdoors I'm generally happy.

Pop

I would say my biggest hobby is eBay. I love it when I find a good deal on eBay. Some things I keep, most things I sell at the local auction house for a profit.

And I have tons and tons of old Richie Rich comic books and Matchbox/Hot Wheels cars.

Daddy-O

I like to do woodworking. I have a shop with tons of woodworking tools and saws, and I've made a lot of the furniture that is in my house. Bookcases, end tables and night stands are some of my most notable creations.

Mack

I'm a bowler and have been since I was about 13 when my dad let me join a youth league on Saturday mornings. Now I take my daughter and coach her team.

noahsdad

I love to shop Craigslist and have found wood burning lately to be a great hobby. I have only done a couple pieces, but the family likes them!