Homemade soups

Phillie

My wife is starting to make homemade soups again! She has asked me what kind I would like her to make. Anyone have any great soups I can tell her? I just don't know - I'm not a big fan of soup!

Salazar

My wife makes a lot of soup in the winter. Some of my favorites are black bean, cauliflower bisque, minestrone, pasta e fagioli, and split pea. I love soup on a cold day :)

Bear

My wife is making a big pot of chili and a pot of bean and ham soup right now. Soup is not my favorite, but the ones she makes are good. They are also cheap and usually go a long way!

Jack

We eat a lot of soup during the colder part of the year at our house and we always have some on hand. My kids will often ask for a cup of soup as a snack. I'd much rather have them eating soup instead of Twinkies, you know?

Whoowap

I really like noddle soup. My wife doesn't make soup too often, but when she does, she mostly alternates between noodle soup and fish soup, which is a favorite of hers. Our children are not very picky. While they are not fans of soup in general, they will eat mostly anything their mother cooks...