How do you get along with the bio dad?

Sammie

Most guys I know in this situation have problems with their wife's ex. I wouldn't say I have big problems with my wife's ex, but we certainly aren't buddies. He's always got a chip on his shoulder about something, but I just try to ignore his attitude and focus on the kid. It would be so nice if we could all just get along.

Jessie

I waited a year and a half before meeting the ex. He pushed it on my fiance by fighting on the phone for hours, so I went with her to exchange her son. He surprised us both by shaking my hand and telling me I was doing a good job and that he hears a lot about me threw his son. Wow that was a shock! He is a real big jerk, but now that I go with her he is a lot nicer to her and I like that. So we are cordial to each other for the sake of the 3 year old, and the custody sucks she gets him 7 days and he gets him 7 days so we have to see each other every Sunday.

Jdrake

My partners X joined a cult and hasn't been seen in 2 years. If he ever showed up here I am pretty sure I would have a problem with him and the police would as well considering he is wanted for criminal charges that are crack cocaine related.

jason

Administrator
Staff member
My Brother has problems with his wife's ex. It came down to him not being around when the ex comes to pick up the kids or drop them off. I do not think my daughters Bio father has even seen her, and while I feel bad for her, that she may never know him, I am happy that he is not. He has no interest, and would hate to see what he would do if he was around.

Jdrake

My Brother has problems with his wife's ex. It came down to him not being around when the ex comes to pick up the kids or drop them off. I do not think my daughters Bio father has even seen her, and while I feel bad for her, that she may never know him, I am happy that he is not. He has no interest, and would hate to see what he would do if he was around.
I agree with you on this. My youngest is 3 and has only seen her bio dad one time. I feel for her that she will always wonder about him but I know if he were here that he would hurt her.