How Much of the Cooking Do You Do?

AdoptedDad

I love to cook, so I would say I do at least 50% of the cooking at our house. The person who does the cooking really depends on our kids after school activities and if we are actually going to be home at suppertime. How much cooking do some of you Dads do at your house?

Andy

When my girls are with me, I try to cook at least one of the 2 days. The other day, I usually take them out to eat. When it is just me, I usually rely on microwave meals or I go grab a sandwich at the dinner down the road.

jason

Administrator
Staff member
The wife prefers me not to cook. Well unless it is on the grill. She just hates me in the kitchen.

JamesMichael

Cooking is one of my talent. I can say that my wife married me not only because of love. I'm expert in the kitchen that's why she said "yes" when I proposed to her. I'm always cooking dinner at home if I have no overtime in the office. I'm good in cooking Asian dishes.

BigJohn

The wife prefers me not to cook. Well unless it is on the grill. She just hates me in the kitchen.
Jason, I hear you. My wife lets me grill, but she think the mess I make in the kitchen cooking is not worth the end result.:rolleyes: Not that I fight her too much on this one.