Huge barbecue planned for the 4th

olderthandirt

I can't wait for Thursday just for all the good food we're going to be enjoying. Steak tips are my favorite, so those are definitely going on the grill. We also plan on tossing on hot dogs, hamburgers, a few boneless pork chops and some chicken. There will be a lot of people coming over, so a variety is good. What are you planning for the holiday?

danno

I hope the weather is good as your barbecue sounds like it'll be an epic one! I'm in the UK so we don't celebrate July 4th of course, plus it's not really barbecue weather where I am. :(

Victor

That sounds great! We will actually have a very quiet 4th this year. On the 5th we'll go to the in-laws' house for lunch and go see fireworks that night. Hopefully the kids won't be scared.

Bear

We actually did our grilling for the 4th yesterday because it is raining today and supposed to be pouring clear through Friday. I am hoping maybe it will clear long enough for the fireworks show though.

polamalu43

We had a huge BBQ yesterday too. I threw on steaks, chicken, hots and hams! We had tons of salads, corn on the cob and salt potatoes too. I ate way too much and felt awful for about an hour!