Hunger Games

Bobby

I was totally expecting to hate this movie. But my wife had read the book and wanted to go, so we went. It was an amazing movie, so good that I'd see it again. How many of you guys have seen it?

Donald

I was debating seeing this. My wife wants to see it, as does the boy. We've put it off until the crowds die down. I thought Easter vacation would be a good time to catch a matinee. You've convinced me to go, Bobby. I'll surprise them in a day or two.

Godric

I have seen it and it was really good. I initially thought that the guy at the beginning was the main character but it turned out to be the girl - Cadnice which was still ok.

Victor

I just finished reading the trilogy, which was amazing. My wife is currently reading it too. I doubt we'll see the movie in the theaters though; we generally wait for them to come out on DVD.

Victor Leigh

I like the movie but I like the book even more. Mainly because the book had more depth. On the silver screen, it's all two-dimensional. In the book, it's four-dimensional. All the three phsical dimensions plus the inner world of the heroine's thoughts.