Idiot pure and simple

bighelp

Someone I know just became a new dad and he knew for almost a year that he would need to get a job. Not sure what is going through his head but he seems to think that staying at home, doing nothing, not helping the mother are all great ways to get the best Dad award. I swear I wish I could just kick people sometimes.

WallysBunch

That's why we have so many people who use the social programs now. It's a bad start to fatherhood to not have a job because you are just too lazy to get out and find one. I don't care if I had to work every fast food joint in the area, I'm going to take care of my kids.

bighelp

There is not much worse than a dead beat dad, except one that lives in the same household as the child and still does not seem to care.

Salazar

Some people just have no motivation or ambition. I really don't understand how you can have a baby on the way and not make an effort to get a job. Guys like that don't deserve to call themselves men.

Jdrake

I agree, if having children does not motivate you to be come a responsible and accountable adult then nothing will. I mean, yes it is hard and sometimes you might feel like giving up, but you don't give up cause dads are supposed to be the strong rock of the family.

Greg B

Some people just have no motivation or ambition. I really don't understand how you can have a baby on the way and not make an effort to get a job. Guys like that don't deserve to call themselves men.
+1

Just a little boy in a mans body

Graham

I don't know why people chose to make babies when they have no intention of taking care of them. It's also somewhat the mothers fault, she shouldn't have gotten serious with a guy that has no interest in being there.