Inception

Jessie

I just watched this movie and it was great! I love how it has twists and turns and I didn't figure out the ending which is a big bonus to me. I usually can figure out what will happen.

Jeff

This movie was AWESOME! It was much better than I had anticipated. I am going to go buy it on DVD off of Amazon. I hear it is only $13.99 if you get it their. I am all about buying movies on sale!

Pops

I haven't seen this movie yet. I have heard wonderful things about it though. Is it an action movie or what exactly? I need to keep up to date with this type of stuff, I suppose.

Restless

My advice to you is not to read info on this movie because the trailer can ruin it for you. I like to watch movies without knowing the plot.

Aiden

I loved this movie, too. It was nice because you didn't know what would be happening next and the actors did a wonderful job. I was shocked by how much I enjoyed it.

Shadow

Exactly! I'm thinking of buying the DVD from Amazon myself because this is by far one of the greatest cinematic achievements I have ever seen.

Pawpaw

All these good raves I think I will have to run out and get it so I can check it out and see what all the fuss is about.

McGregor

I watched the movie last year and you are right, it's awesome. It's a long movie but you wouldn't have a chance to get bored with it. I wouldn't want to get multi-level dreams though. :)