Independent Or Dependent

youngdad

Everyone has their preference in how independent or dependent they want their wife to be. Personally, I'm not married now. If I was, I think I would like my wife to be able to function independently, but yet be a team with me for decisions that affect the marriage and relationship. What are you preferences?

Pascallist

My wife is pretty independent and I love it. I like the way she is independent. Despite her independence, she still keeps her feminine side and respects and loves me as her spouse.

Independent

I am very independent so when I find the right woman for me I would want her to be independent as well. That is one reason I had to break it off with the last woman I was dating (very recently). She wanted co dependency, and I couldn't take it.

Sportsfanatic

That is one of the things that attracts me most is independence. My ex-wife was a very strong and independent person, yet she was the nicest and could make anyone happy around her. Other independent women I know at work seem to always have a chip on their shoulder. I think a strong woman and a woman that is happy with herself is a perfect catch for me.