Is anything better

jason

Administrator
Staff member
then listening to a baby laugh. There is just something so pure about it. No matter my mood, listening to my son laugh just makes everything better.

Phillie

Really to me there is nothing better than hearing any child laugh! I love listening to my son laugh and he is not a baby. I love the giggling too! It's awesome!

bighelp

No not really and I kind of wish we could still have that in this house but we are done with babies for right now. I never mind babysitting though, you can always give those back to the parents. :)

Greendad

True. Everything a baby does is pure and pleasant: laughs, cries, smiles.... We are also done with babies though, and we don't plan to have another baby for now.

SoontoBe

This is one of the things I'm looking forward to. It's the getting there from here that's causing me all the problems now. I'm a first-time dad-to-be, and we've still got childbirth and delivery between baby laughs and me. Wish me luck.

jason

Administrator
Staff member
This is one of the things I'm looking forward to. It's the getting there from here that's causing me all the problems now. I'm a first-time dad-to-be, and we've still got childbirth and delivery between baby laughs and me. Wish me luck.

The problems are well worth it in the end though. I hope the very best for you.