Is the "honey do" list magical?

Anthony

I spent a great deal of my weekend knocking things off of my "honey do" list, and as I was passing by it on the fridge I see it has grown again. We are back up to two pages, and I had definitely knocked it down to one!

2andalone

Blech, I always hate those kinds of lists. I don't believe in "honey do" lists. I believe in everybody doing their part to keep up with everything. I don't know, a list just seems so passive aggressive to me, not pleasant.

jason

Administrator
Staff member
If it makes you feel better, I create my own list. I'm working hard at knocking it down before the end of year, and not adding to it. However, there is so much work left on this place it will be years before the work is done.

Mack

We just keep "the list". As long as nobody calls it the "honey do list" and as long as everyone is working on things on the list I can handle it.

Kost

When one comes off the list, two more go back on it. Yes at least in our house it is. This weekend I get to make a dog house (and paint it), wrap the presents (that the other half bought) and clear out the attic. I am almost looking forward to Monday!

James

I spent a great deal of my weekend knocking things off of my "honey do" list, and as I was passing by it on the fridge I see it has grown again. We are back up to two pages, and I had definitely knocked it down to one!
We don't do the whole "honey do" list thing. We just have a routine where I always do the same "chores" and so does she. She always does laundry, for instance, and I'm always on trash duty. It works for us.