It's a BOY!!!!!!

Kenny

My wife had her 2nd ultra sound today and we found out we are having a perfect little boy! I am so excited. We already have a little girl so I was really hoping for a boy!

Jessie

Congratulations!!!! Children are great and I have 2 boys. It is cool that you will have a boy and a girl now! Maybe our third will be a girl, for my wife's sake! She says she wouldn't mind to just have boys though.

WillyWonka

Congrats man! You're having a little you. Just remember all of the grief we all gave our parents over the years, grit your teeth and wait. It's going to happen to us when our babies hit puberty.

Heartbeat

Congrats! I don't know what ours will be yet and I'm not sure I want to know what it will be. I kind of like the idea of it being a surprise right now. I may change my mind before the baby is born but I don't think I want to right now.

Dave07

Congratulations! We haven't found out yet but I am hoping for a little boy this time as well! Another little girl would be fine too though!

Kenny

Thanks guys I am so excited! I would have been happy with a girl but it's a boy! I can't wait for him to get here in March!