It's a girl!

BensDad

We found out yesterday that my wife is carrying a baby girl. She would never say anything either way, but I know this was what she was hoping for. I'm more nervous than when we were expecting our son.

stewy

Congratulations! I have two girls and you will find that your girl and your wife will gang up on you. Even the dog sides with them! It's all good though!

Steve

Congratulations!!! You will be great with her too! We are hoping for a girl blessing the third try. We have 2 lovable boys right now a third wouldn't be bad, but like your wife I am sure mine would like one girl!

WillyWonka

Doesn't matter what the sex of the baby is as long as it comes into a loving family. I would have been happy with either sex at the time. Actually I still am. I'm hoping eventually I find someone for me and we have more kids. I don't want my girl to be raised an only child. That has to be horrible.

Adam

Congratulations! Little girls are the absolute best! I also have a daughter. Little girls really do love their daddy's. You are so lucky to have both a son & soon to be a daughter. Best of luck to you!

PeterPater

I'd like to add my congratulations. A daughter is a blessing that is special, but then perhaps I am biased as I don't have any experience of sons. I do sometimes wonder how it would be to raise a boy, though I will probably not have the chance. (I'm totally fine with that.)

Daddy-O

Congratulations, BensDad. Little girls seem to have more of a special place in Daddy's heart than a little boy does. Don't get me wrong, you'd love either equally, but there's something special about a little girl.

MickL

Just another congrats here. We have a girl and a boy and I can say that both are truly a blessing for us. Have you come up with a good name for her?