Just A Note For You Guys

Jerry F

I've lived through several of my wife's labors and I have a bit of advice for you. Don't take anything she says literally or personally while she is in labor. You never know what they are going to say when they are in pain, and there is quite a bit of pain unless they have an epidural. Just a word of warning. I'm still alive after all of it so that's saying something. :)

SamMo

Ha ha, I see what you are saying because I've seen so much of this sort of thing in TV programmes. In my day we weren't encouraged to be present at the birth as they are now, so I didn't have to suffer like this!

CHenne

Oh yeah! My wife was vulgar and she is never vulgar! It was funny but she was embarrassed after it was all over. I can't tell you how many times she told me I was never touching her again!

Jerry F

Well, when my wife had our middle child, the guy who was with his wife in the next bed wasn't so lucky. The lady grabbed his shirt and a little of his chest on each side of his chest and literally ripped his shirt off of him while cursing ans swearing. Buttons flew all over the room. When she had the middle child, they had two labor beds in the same room so it was hard to miss with just a curtain between the beds. :eek: