Kids' pictures?

Ralph

Do you upload your kids' pictures on Facebook? My wife and many other parents do but I have mixed feelings about that. I don't think it is very safe to let everybody see your kids' pictures on your Facebook wall/profile.

bighelp

Only a few but I am very select when it comes to who I add on there to start with. We have a private domain and its locked down tighter than Fort Knox with a crazy password that family always complain about. "I can't believe how long this is", "Cant you just make it simple", etc.

RayRay

We do, but then again both of our daughter's also have a Facebook. And, they obviously upload photos of themselves and their friends. They are also tagged in many photos with their friends as well. As long as you are careful, I don't see any issues with it.

Mark

I don't because I've heard so many scary things about online and stalkers etc. I would rather not do this because it's just not worth the risk. It may be fine but I don't see the point.

Howard

I'm just not keen on the whole idea of Facebook. I'll admit I don't know much about it, but it just really holds no appeal for me.

stewy

We do but we also have our security locked down tight so that only our family and close friends, whom we actually know, can view them. It's fine as long as you are careful.

Salazar

My wife puts some pictures on Facebook, but she has the page set to private and has a very selective friend list. It's just really sad that we have to worry about this stuff.

proudpapa

We do put them up, but we are selective, it seem no matter how many security measure you take, there's always a way they get out. I found out the hard way to watch for unwanted tagging. If your friend tags another friend and that friend can tag any of their friends, soon that picture is in the wrong hands.

Jerry F

We do the same as Salazar. Our family is pretty much able to access the pics but otherwise, strangers can't. It's very important to set your privacy permissions to be selective.