Little Entrepreneurs

Jonathan

My wife's six year old niece always has new business ideas. She just started selling roasted peanuts. And she also takes orders. Of course we always order roasted peanuts from her. :D

Pascallist

She is cute! I believe she would be a successful business person when she has grown up.
When it comes to making money, the only thing the youngest can think of is taking a walk and finding coins on the street.

Sinbian

Wow, that is original! Some kids just stick to making lemonade. Please, can you order a pound for me, I'm in such craving for roasted peanuts? :)

BoyOBoy

It doesn't help that she's six years old and cute. If I roasted peanuts and tried to sell them, I'd be berated because I wasn't giving the things away. I can smell those peanuts right now. I'd be her best customer.

SoontoBe

I used to pick gourds and sell them to people to paint. It didn't hurt that I painted lots of them as Santas, ghosts and snowmen during the proper season. I always sold out of them. We were lucky and lived on a farm. I started about age 12.

wilson

Does the rule still apply that kids need a business license for a lemonade stand? I would check into that before you get slapped with a fine.