Long friday

bighelp

The things we do for money. We have upgrades tonight at the place I work at, in order to do this I need to head up there at the end of the business day to start it all. Its going to be a very late night but the stuff can not be done when people are overloading the system.

crowl

I think with the heat this year the summer days have just flown by too quick. Weeks seem longer, nights seem shorter & I feel older.

Phillie

Been there and it stinks. Then again sometimes I don't mind going in when there is no one else working (I don't get bothered that way). Some jobs are like this, Is your job IT related?

benben

I am having one of those days today. Let's call it Long Wednesday. It sucks because there are still two more days to go before the three day weekend. I feel as if I am going to fall over!

ChristopherT

I remember when our bank was taken over by a different company. That was such a joyous time in my life. Worked long hours just to make sure everything got transferred and posted correctly.

Kenny

Long Thursday here. The week before a holiday always seems longer somehow though. I distinctly remember looking at the clock this morning and thinking it can't be only 8:30!!