Mom drives van into river

Jdrake

That is really sad, sometimes it is the people you least expect it who lose their minds. That is what I think this is, a mother who was just way to stressed out who always tried to make other people think she was ok when she was secretly suffering and just couldn't take anymore.

Aiden

I actually didn't hear this until just now. I can't believe some of the things people do. It's so sad that there are such evil people in the world. It really freaks me out and I just feel so hurt for the people they hurt in their lives.

KrazyRon

That poor child. He will have trouble with that for the rest of his life if he doesn't kill himself during adolescence. It's horrible what happens to people especially kids who have no defenses of their own.

Zebeddee

This is an incredibly sad story, I feel for the son who managed to escape. I guess the others were too small to even try to save themselves. I can only hope that his instinct to survive will see him through this.

danno

There seems to be a spate of this sort of thing lately. I read the same sort of story about a man who drove his car into the sea and killed his little girl. His son was also in the car but survived, and one man jumped off a hotel roof with his two children while they were on holiday in Greece. Selfish, selfish people!