Multiple Jobs

Ronald

How many dads here are working more than one job? I currently have two jobs and so does my wife. I just don't know how else we could make it financially if we didn't both work, but it really sucks how little time we have together as a result.

polamalu43

I only have 1 job - I don't ever want to have to work 2 jobs. I love spending time with my family. Family time is super important to me! We budgeted to spend less so neither one of us has to work 2 jobs.

Jacob

How many dads here are working more than one job? I currently have two jobs and so does my wife. I just don't know how else we could make it financially if we didn't both work, but it really sucks how little time we have together as a result.
Harsh reality - I work 3, sometimes even 4 jobs. Although I do them from home and from my parents home they still take away most of my time.

Michael

I am fortunate to be able to work four days a week most weeks. I do have overtime the other days, but having Friday through Sunday off allows me to spend lots of time with my daughter and to still have time for my time-consuming hobbies. I'd work three if I could.

bighelp

We both have a main job along with a side job, and each always take up too much time. That is just the way it has to be now, with so many prices too high to deal with as a single parent working I doubt we will see the age of the 50's coming back. One parent works and the other is at home with the kids, without struggling.

Shadow

We both have a main job along with a side job, and each always take up too much time. That is just the way it has to be now, with so many prices too high to deal with as a single parent working I doubt we will see the age of the 50's coming back. One parent works and the other is at home with the kids, without struggling.
Those were the days my friend. But harsh reality is that you barely get to maintain your budget with two full salaries. I know it's crazy, just don't give up.

Tobsey

I don't have a full time job but I work from home at a few smaller ones. Money is not that good or enough in general but somehow I manage to keep our budget alive.