my broken email

Andersson

I have no idea what it means but people keep telling me that my email is bouncing. I called the internet folks and they are not able to help me understand what is going on and say they are working on it. I got emails just fine this morning so it must be something new. At least I can still play online!!

CHenne

Bouncing? Like they are sending them and they are getting them back undelivered? Well that stinks! I had that problem at work a couple of times but never on my home computer.

Godric

How do you check your emails do you use a client like outlook or do you access the emails through the webpages? You might want to check if your email has a filter or a restriction or if the ones sending you an email is using the correct address.

Kina

I think he means people are getting Emails from him that he did not send. If someone has you as a contact and they get infected, then it will send out emails. Usually it is a "No Subject", and when open it up there is just a link.

I think that is what it means.

Jonathan

I think he means people are getting Emails from him that he did not send. If someone has you as a contact and they get infected, then it will send out emails. Usually it is a "No Subject", and when open it up there is just a link.
I have often received such emails in my inbox. That stinks. I would never click the links on the emails. I worry I have also "sent" such emails to my contacts.

Ifamily

Yeah, it stinks but it happens. The worst part is that it could ruin your friendship or even business relationships. Some people may think that you are trying to spam them; they maybe not aware that you don't actually send such emails.

Andersson

I gave up and got a new email while my nephew came over and fixed it, something like magic I suspect. I can work around the forum here and a few other places I visit but most of it is rocket science to me.

BigPapa

When your emails bounce it usually means your inbox is full or you have a filter set to automatically restrict certain types of emails or emails that are not on your safe senders/whitelist. It sounds like rocket science, I know, but it is a simple fix.