New Year's Resolutions

Paul1960

Are any of you guys out there making a New Year's Resolution this year? For years, my wife would make the same one every year (I'm sure you can guess what it was) but I never really jumped on the "Resolution bandwagon". This last year was kind of rough on us financially though, so we've been talking about a joint resolution to reign in our spending. What about everyone else?

wilson

The only one I need to work more on is helping around the house more to keep the lovely lady happy. I guess over the years I have been slipping up a tad and she has not forgotten to let me know about it. :)

jason

Administrator
Staff member
No real resolution. Unless you want to count on a rough budget for the year. But I do not say this year I'm going to loose weight, or eat better, or stop doing xyz.

polamalu43

Save more money ~ plain and simple. I want my savings account to be big and hefty again. I would like to say I'll eat better but it's doubtful! My wife went with lose weight and she doesn't need to!

TJoel

No official resolutions for me. However, I promise myself to work more efficiently and manage my time better, so that I have more time to help the wife at home.

Miller

I plan to put money away for a new car. Every time I want something extra, I'm going to think of my shiny and new automobile and how much I will enjoy sitting behind the wheel. Add another dollar to the pot!

Wyss

Only working to try and clear out the clutter from our lives (both physical and mental) along with trying to be nicer to each other. This year has been the year of fights, we just seem to pick fights sometimes with each other and we are both tired of it.