Newspaper adding charges

ChristopherT

Careful, this might happen everywhere. My newspaper just informed me that they were expanding the TV Guide Sunday edition and charging an extra quarter a paper. If you don't pay you don't get the weekly listings at all. I'm locked in at a low price because they were running a special. So wrong!

Independent

I think that is a bad idea. Some people might stop and say, "Wait, for the price of a paper I could get the interment and TONS of papers!"

Kenny

People still get the paper? Just kidding. We still have a local paper, but it's not worth paying for. I get all my news online for free!

ChristopherT

Coupons! C'mon, why else would I bother? I certainly don't need my wife looking through yet another Kohl's ad. Of course I've got her only buying things at Walmart and Target that are advertised specials so we are making improvements.

polamalu43

The only reason we get the paper anymore is for the coupons too. My wife loves them things! and I love the money she saves. Our paper already went from $1.50 to $2.00 on Sundays. Sunday is the only day we ever get the paper.

ChristopherT

I also like the grocery ads I get with the 'free' paper on Thursday. We used to get the local stores in a separate bunch on Wednesdays but they stopped.