No cravings

Jeff

My wife had no cravings at all while she was pregnant either time. I find this a lucky thing but an odd thing at the same time. Is their anyone else that experienced this?

the saint

We are lucky indeed. My wife did not have any particularly cravings when she was pregnant too, except that she was always mad at me. My son takes his looks after me now... LOL

stewy

I can't remember mine having any particular cravings but she did suffer badly with morning sickness. Having said that, if you asked her, she would probably say that she did have cravings but I just didn't take any notice!:p

Steve

My wife was also very sick for the first 6 months so when she finally did get to eat she was not particular about what she was eating.

Salazar

Ohhhh, man, my wife had some cravings. And when she craved something, it needed to be satisfied asap, lol. I think the thing I spent the most time running around for was ice cream. Second to that was Subway. She ate so much ice cream and Subway during that pregnancy I don't know how she can stand to look at either one today.

Cruise

My wife had no cravings either when she got pregnant. It was me who craved ice cream during her pregnancy. Of course I had to get it myself every time I wanted it.