Non digital games?

MickL

Anybody here still plays non-digital games with the kids? I mean the board games like Monopoly and Scrabble. Do they like it, or do they prefer PC games?

Jeff

My kids do not play any games yet as they are too young. But the wife and I love to play Yahtzee and phase 10 together. We stopped playing scrabble because only one of us won all of the time!

DriverDan

About 2 or 3 times a month we break out the board games, or a deck of cards, and the kids really have a good time. I like just having them all sitting around the table laughing and being silly.

Richard

I like to play chess with my eldest and checkers with the other two. They still get into it if you catch them at the right time - it's harder to find good 2-person PC games. We do enjoy the Wii together from time to time as well, though.

Steve

We get together with my parents, siblings, and their families about once a month to all spend time and play board games and the wii together.

MickL

We stopped playing scrabble because only one of us won all of the time!
I hope he is you LOL. I and my wife also play Scrabble time by time and she won most of the time. Do you think women generally are better in words and languages than men?