Ok, so maybe not

jason

Administrator
Staff member
Ok, so it may not be my first child, although this will be my first biological. I feel weird saying this, as I feel like the wifes kid is my own. But with her being pregnant now, I think I'm having some of the feelings as a first time father, although I know some of what to expect.

Yup, that is right, the wife is pregnant. Not only that, our daughter was born March 15th, and we believe our baby will be due around March 23rd. I told her she needs to have him on March 17th though.

Kenny

Congratulations Jason! That's so cool my wife is due on March 22nd but this will be our second child. We get to have our first ultra sound next week and I can't wait!

Caleb

Congrats is right! How cool on St Patty's day! Are you Irish? It's great being a dad isn't it? I know what you mean though... it's all new experiences watching your wife go through the pregnancy!

jason

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you all. And congratulations to you too Kenny. Not sure when the first ultrasound is, I know we go back next week for another appointment. It seems like every other day we are going to one appointment or another.

I love being a dad. I am not the best dad, and I feel bad when I have to keep her busy during the day when school is out and I'm trying to get some work done. But I absolutely love it when she cuddles up next to me.

Glenn

Congratulations, Jason and Kenny!

Jason, I don't think there's anything wrong with admitting that you are feeling like a first time dad with your biological child. Even if your daughter was yours biologically, you would probably love each of them differently. Every child invokes different experiences, emotions, and feelings.

Lefty

Awww Man! Congratulations! Relax, you aren't taking anything away from your little girl. Each baby is different as is each pregnancy. I'm glad your little one is going to have a brother or a sister to play with. It's really hard growing up as an only child.