Olympics

BigPapa

Is anyone else watching the Olympics? I don't catch a lot of it but I have managed to watch a bunch of swimming races and some gymnastics (due to my wife and daughter's fascination). Man those gymnasts are awesome!

Isabellas2007

I have recorded the Olympics and love watching it all the time. I know my daughter is with her grand parents and they are not watching it. I wish they would because she wants to do gymnastics this year and I want her to see what all it entails.

JRDeep

I watched USA vs. Nigeria, and lost my sports appetite in the process. That blowout was epically embarrassing. I waiting for those pre-season football games to start popping up.

FrankSinatra

I watch it as much as I can. Every night at 8pm they have it on for a few hours with recaps of all the U.S. victories (basically) and then some other big events. It is really nice to see some new sports that don't get much airtime; and it is even better to see the US whoop some ass!

Kyp

We have been watching the Olympics. I am not sure what we will watch after they are over! Our favorites are gymnastics & swimming. The track and field events can get pretty intense as well.

Michael

I've been watching the Olympics too much, but it only comes every four years, right? I love gymnastics, but I like watching the other events, too.

flfsurveyor

Yes, I've been following the basketball, swimming, volleyball, athletics, tennis and skeet events. The USA-Argentina and USA-Lithuania games were exciting. So was the Switzerland - UK singles men's tennis gold medal match.

flfsurveyor

I watched the basketball finals game - the USA team is simply awesome. The Spanish team wasn't bad either but they were just overwhelmed. Afterwards, I watched the closing ceremonies. That was a beauty as well. Congratulations Team USA. Yey!

FrankSinatra

I've been watching the Olympics too much, but it only comes every four years, right? I love gymnastics, but I like watching the other events, too.
Yes, but technically the winter Olympics are in two years and they do have some pretty crazy events to look forward to.