Oreo stuffed chocolate chip cookies

Thompson

Yes, you read that right. Someone had the brilliant idea of stuffing oreo cookies inside of choclate chip cookies. These are amazing, but they are very rich so I wouldn't plan on eating too many at one time!

Ingredients:
2 sticks softened butter
3/4 Cup packed light brown sugar
1 Cup granulated sugar
2 large eggs
1 Tablespoon pure vanilla
3 1/2 Cups all purpose flour
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
10 oz bag chocolate chips
1 bag Oreo Cookies (you can use double stuff if you want ;))

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Using a mixer cream butter and sugars until well combined. Add in eggs and vanilla until well combined.

2. In a separate bowl mix the flour, salt and baking soda. Slowly add to wet ingredients along with chocolate chips until just combined. Using a cookie scoop take one scoop of cookie dough and place on top of an Oreo Cookie. Take another scoop of dough and place on bottom of Oreo Cookie. Seal edges together by pressing and cupping in hand until Oreo Cookie is enclosed with dough. Place onto a parchment lined baking sheet and bake cookies 9-13 minutes or until cookies are baked to your liking. Let cool for 5 minutes before transferring to cooling rack.

Kost

Oh my goodness, I might have a stroke just reading that entire recipe. The name does say it all, even a quarter of one might be too much for me. I wonder how many calories are in and and how much sugar!!