Parmesan rolls

Anthony

We had these with our lasagna tonight and they are super easy to make, but I must warn you they are super addictive. Even more so when you have just pulled them from the oven and they are still warm.

Ingredients:
•1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
•1/4 cup canola oil
•3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
•1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
•1 teaspoon dried oregano
•1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes

Directions:
1.Roll each biscuit into a 12-in. rope and tie into a knot; tuck ends under. Place 2 in. apart on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
2.In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; brush the warm knots with the mixture.

Kenneth

Thank you very much for that recipe. I'll give it a try sometime. I'm someone who is hooked on garlic type breadsticks and rolls. I always have them at any Italian restaurant that offers them. Sometimes I try to come up with my own recipe as well.

TakeYourTime

I tried this recipe last night with some leftover Parmesan cheese we had from last week's pizzas. It was a great hit with my kids. It goes without saying that I loved it because bread is my weakness.

Andersson

That sounds delicious and it could go with a number of things. Lately I have been cooking in the house more since the wife dinged her hand up but this is going on the list for sure. We all love rolls to start with so this just adds that extra. :)