Pink hair!

SamMo

I've seen everything now. My 13 year old niece and her 16 year old brother have both been allowed to dye their hair pink!:eek: I'm just old fashioned I suppose!

polamalu43

Love it! You know if my daughter said to me, I want to color my hair pink I would let her. I say pink hair is nothing compared to what some kids are doing. If dying their hair pink is the way they want to show their individuality then why not.

Adam

I am old fashioned as well SamMo. I do not understand some things that kids and teens do these days! Why would you want to ruin your hair like that?

AbsDad

I used to have my hair all sorts of colours. I don't really see a problem with it as hair grows out so fast that you can change it easy enough, and there are temporary dyes too. It's just a bit of fun.

Pops

Oh, no no no. My daughters are 13 and 16, and neither of them will be dying their hair any color...let alone something like pink. We are completely against this.

Cruise

I used to have my hair all sorts of colours. I don't really see a problem with it as hair grows out so fast that you can change it easy enough.
Not that fast. I read somewhere that hair grows around one and a half centimeters a month. :) Anyway, for me pink is fine but not for hair.