Presidential Debates

Bear

Have any of you been watching the Presidential debates? Has anything either candidate said really resonated with you about why you should vote for or against them?

Don

No. I already know who I am voting for and the debates have not changed that. I do, however, wish that the moderator would have re-asked a couple of the questions that both of the candidates avoided answering. It would have been interesting to get a real answer out of both of them.

BigPapa

Nothing they have said in the debates has changed my mind but some of the things that were said sure have assured me that I am making the right decision. I have already done my own research and I know where each candidate stands according to what is written in their respective plans.

jason

Administrator
Staff member
The one I will be voting for will sadly not win. Mostly because people have not heard him debate as neither republicans nor democrats will let him into the debates, with good reason too.

CHenne

Nothing is going to change my mind. I watched the first one and the VP one too. I did not watch any of the 2nd debate. I am so sick of all of the politics now.

Dad Brad

I know it's important, but all this election stuff has intruded on my personal life enough as it is. I know how I'm voting, but I don't need to spend all my time watching debates, seeing them on talk shows and answering their telephone calls.

Don

We ended up watching all of the debates including the vice president one. I can honestly say that nothing that happened changed my mind. I am still voting for the same person.

Andersson

We watched some of the debates but not all of them. I am still going back to view them online now even after the big day has already come and gone. I like being able to see them speak, what I would love is seeing them speak without a script though!

The one I will be voting for will sadly not win. Mostly because people have not heard him debate as neither republicans nor democrats will let him into the debates, with good reason too.
Ron Paul?

Bear

I am glad this election cycle is over, but I already ran across an article today about potential candidates for the 2016 election. :eek: Please just let us recover from this one first! I believe Jason was referring to Gary Johnson as Ron Paul was not on the ticket.

Gavin

We watched some of the debates but not all of them. I am still going back to view them online now even after the big day has already come and gone. I like being able to see them speak, what I would love is seeing them speak without a script though!

Ron Paul?
Sounds like it doesn't it? I liked to hear him speak because he said things that made sense to me. I don't think either party liked him because he wasn't as political as they were. Just my opinion though.

jason

Administrator
Staff member
I am glad this election cycle is over, but I already ran across an article today about potential candidates for the 2016 election. :eek: Please just let us recover from this one first! I believe Jason was referring to Gary Johnson as Ron Paul was not on the ticket.
Yeah, Gary Johnson was on the ticket here where Ron Paul was not. However Rosanne Bar was also on the ticket.